Friday, November 5, 2010

Welcome to Magic Mojo

I'd like to start off by introducing myself. My name is Roxanne, and I'm the creator of Magic Mojo Wearable Hair Treatment.
I have been a Hair Stylist for 16 years, and threw these years I have had the opportunity to work with many hair products. Some that were great and others that just came and went.
 I have worked on many different heads of hair, and realized that no matter how dry the hair was, their really was no treatment on the market that could actually repair the hair. Sooo, I started looking into researching to find what ingredient would Repair or Rebuild the hair cuticle.
Let's face it, if neosporine can heal a cut faster then their has to be ingredient out their to heal hair !
Well my search began...It took me 2 years to find the answer.
  I started on the internet and then I went to out local collage and spoke to a chemistry teacher on the research I had found. From that point I was in search of a chemist to put my research together.
I finally found one (he's truly Amazing) in Canada. From the first 20 min of conversation with this man, I knew he was what was going to make my product Magical.

No comments:

Post a Comment